Field Service Manager
A leading full-service Garage Door Company
Ranked One of the Top 150 Private Businesses
Ranked One of the Top 50 Women-Owned Business
Is now accepting applications for a Full-Time position.
Field Service Manager
COME GROW WITH US!
We are seeking a self-motivated and efficient Field Service Manager to join our growing team! Come enjoy a great work atmosphere with the friendliest team members around!
SUMMARY: The Field Service Manager is directly responsible for managing a team of Field Service Technicians that perform maintenance and repair work on garage doors. This includes the dispatching/scheduling of service, handling all customer-facing communication requests, service estimates, billing, and data entry.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage requests from customers and home-builders to schedule service.
- Create and manage service tickets via digital dispatching software.
- Schedule, route, and distribute service requests to technicians daily.
- Communicate with customers regarding service windows and schedules.
- Ensure customers are satisfied with work rendered.
- Review and submit technician’s time-sheets to payroll.
- Contribute to maintaining inventory records for service parts and components.
- Assist Customer Service Team as needed or directed by management.
- Weekend availability to answer service phone and take requests.
- Reliable transportation to work.
- No prior experience or training required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic skills required: communication, problem solving, teamwork, time management, decision-making, organization, customer service, and learning skills.
- Basic computer skills.
PREFERRED CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Experience with digital dispatching software such as Service Titan, Dynamics 365, Jobber, etc.
- Prior experience (1-2 yr) managing teams of 2-5 members.
- Prior knowledge of Field Service Operations, such as for home repairs, HVAC, plumbing, or electronics.
- Full Time work.
- Additional income available with limited weekend hours.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Life Insurance available.
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- Consumer Discount Program.
- 401(k) and 401(k) Matching.
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer.