Renner Garage Door is a Family Owned and Operated Residential Garage Door and Commercial Overhead Door Sales, Service, Installation and Repair Company. Servicing the Metropolitan and Surrounding areas of Kansas City, St. Louis, Springfield, and Osage Beach Missouri for over 60-Years through our Four Facilities.
We are Now Accepting Applications for an –
Experienced Residential Garage Door Service Tech at our Kansas City, Missouri Facility.
* * Voted One of the Top 150 Small Businesses in Kansas City * *
* * Come Grow With Us * *
Job Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Experienced Residential Garage Door Service Tech with 2-Plus Years of Experience.
- Service Truck will be Provided.
- Must have own Hand Tools.
- Responsible for a Multitude of Tasks: Including Installation and Service of Residential Garage Doors, Operators, Springs, and other Associated Equipment.
- Evaluate appropriate Service Requirements for each Job.
- Perform related minor work in Framing, Build In’s, and Adjustments.
- Identify opportunities to provide Customers with Products and Services.
- Needs to be a Self-Starter, Motivated, Organized, with a Good Work Ethic.
- Committed to Professionalism, Quality of Service, and Team-Oriented.
- Great Communication Skills Required (Phone, Verbal, Written, and Interpersonal).
- Communicate Regularly with Team Members, Salesman, and Supervisors.
- Detail Oriented and able to receive and follow directions.
- Able to read, write, speak, and understand work instructions in English.
- Maintain and Practice Company Safety Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain appropriate Parts Inventory in the Vehicle to ensure that Items are available for Service Work.
- Ability to work in outside weather conditions.
- Frequent standing, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling, reaching, climbing, and kneeling.
- Work off Ladders and Elevated Platforms.
- Regular lifting / carrying up to 75 pounds.
- Must have Valid Driver’s License and willing to get Chauffeur’s License and Pass DOT Physical.
- Must Pass Pre-Employment Physical, Background, and Drug Test.
- Education – Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Full Time Position.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits Available.
- Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan.
- 401(k) Retirement Matching.
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time.
- Commercial Service Truck – Provided.
- Gas Card – Provided.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Job Category||Service Technician|