Class E Truck Driver
A leading full-service Garage Door Company
Ranked One of the Top 150 Private Businesses
Ranked One of the Top 50 Women-Owned Business
Is now accepting applications for a Full Time employment.
Class E Truck Driver
COME GROW WITH US!
We are seeking a self-motivated and efficient Truck Driver to join our growing team! Come enjoy a great work atmosphere with the friendliest team members around!
About the role:
Make scheduled deliveries on time and operate his/her truck in a safe and professional manor. Primary responsibility is to complete all assigned tasks in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with established quality standards.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Deliver products to our customers in the Midwest
- Stay overnight as needed
- Assist customers unload products delivered
- Collecting payment from customers as needed
- Keep truck in a clean presentable manor
- Become thoroughly familiar with the materials and supplies that are required in daily production requirements.
- Assist in physical inventory taking as instructed by the immediate supervisor. If one is involved in hands on counting activities, he/she must be accurate and complete in all endeavors.
- Assist in completion of production schedule and paperwork as required and turn it in to the immediate supervisor in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform work station and other area cleaning and maintenance tasks as assigned by the immediate supervisor in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
Minimum Job Requirements
- No prior experience or training required.
- Full-time, part-time and flexible schedules available.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certificates, licenses and registrations required: Class E – driver’s license, DOT physical inspections (annually).
- Full Time Employment.
- Monday – Friday.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits.
- Life Insurance, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability.
- Consumer Discount Program.
- 401(k) and 401(k) Matching.
- Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Time.
- An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please upload your resume (or) just give us a call to inquire!
|Job Category||Transportation and Warehousing|